Nutrition Expert: Sana Saiyed, Practicing Clinical Dietitian and certified diabetes educator, Mumbai.
Got Tummy, No need to worry, try to follow the below-given guidelines for making it leaner!!
Follow them for 3 months and see the difference on your inch tape!
1. Have 2 Mugs of green tea – once before 10am and other at 4-4:30 pm. (150-200ml water and 1 sachet Green tea)
2. Vegetable juice (1 glass) OR 1 glass of Strawberry smoothies as a morning breakfast.
3. Fruits to be eaten are Apple/ pear/ guava/ watermelon/ papaya/ kiwi/ sweet-lime/ Orange only 2 /day- before 6pm.
4. Have 2 tsp of Apple cider vinegar in the entire day- One tsp with early morning fruits and one tsp post-dinner (dilute in 1 cup of water).
5. Avoid drinking often, once in 15 days- Avoid having a beer, whisky, carbonated beverages.
6. Eat green leafy vegetables like spinach, methi, chawli leaves, Dil leaves twice a week.
7. Drink 3 liters of water/ day excluding other fluids.
8. Avoid eating Banana, sapota (chickoo), mango, custard apple, grapes and muskmelons as they are very high in simple carbs and starch.
9. Eat salads 20 mins before lunch and dinner.
10. Avoid eating deep fried foods like Samosa, kachori, chakli,chiwda,farsan, etc
11. Physical activity: Begin with 15-20 mins of brisk walking (for a week), increase 10 mins every week and reach up to 45-50 mins per day.